See where market viewing has changed, which are the top stations and programs by demo, percentage of live program viewing and more. The full report is available to clients with a TV meter subscription either through the Hot Topic report in Lens or the link in the InfoSys+TV home page.
Here are some highlights:
- Quebec continues to lead in Average Hours Tuned Per Week coming in 4 hours more than the rest of Canada for A2+.
- Hockey and reality shows continue to dominate the summer TV line-up for all markets and all demos
- For A2+, Calgary had the highest playback on Big Brother Global, compared to any other market
- CTV Com dominates station share of Total Canada viewing across all measured demos with the exception of T12-17 where TVA is number one.
- HBO share of A25-54 viewing jumps 56% year on year.
Other posts you may be interested in:
Right term data; or what Trump can teach you about using data correctly
Spring TV Hot Topic
A closer look at social media in Canada