The results are in from our Juno Awards' audience
Only 1.6% of respondents accurately guessed how this year’s show
would perform which ended up being 23% below the
previous 5 year average. We appreciate all those that participated but clearly we need to improve our predictive capabilities! Stay tuned for our follow-up Game of Thrones blog where we will look to predict the total number of Canadians tuning in to each episode this spring.
Other Juno Award 2015 facts:
- 14.8% of Canadians tuned into some portion of the Juno Awards on CTV on Sunday, March 15, 2015.
- The average Canadian watched 26% of the 2 hour Juno broadcast.
- The Juno's audience was 53% female.
- The Juno's performed the best against Teens 12-17 with an index of 189% and was the top program for the night against this demo.
- The Juno's were most watched non-news English program of the night.