As we continue to focus on developing better tools for our clients, we are excited to provide our full-access Hot Topic report through our new ConexAPI interactive dashboards. To access the full report, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are select highlights from the 2016 Fall TV Hot Topic report.
- Share of viewing to digital stations has grown 13% YOY
- Big Bang Theory remains the top show amongst most demos with the notable exception being for A12-17 where the top show in Canada is La Voix Junior on TVA
- French Canada continues to watch more TV per week (averaging 3+ hours YOY), compared to the rest of Canada
- A2-11 in Quebec Franco watch almost 5 hours more TV per week than the rest of Canada
- Across major markets, A25-54 in Edmonton watch the most at 21.6 hours of TV per week
- SportsnetOne+ and Disney Eng take over top digital spots for A2+ compared to Fall 2015
- Of the top 10 programs for Total Canada, La Voix Junior and Big Bang Theory have the highest % of live viewing at 77 and 58% respectively.
* InfoSys+ or Lens subscription required to access full report
Other posts you may be interested in:
Confessions of a cord returner
Future TV Conference - London 2016
Look Who's back for Christmas: The 2016 Doctor Who special